Subject: FW: EBRD: Election of the President / BERD : Élection du/de la Président(e) / EBWE: Wahl für das Präsidentschaftsamt / ЕБРР: выборы Президента [OU]
From: "Keit Pillak"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 12:26:29 +0200

From: EBRD Office of the Secretary General 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 11:31 AM
To: EBRD Governors <[email-masked]>
Cc: EBRD Alternate Governors <[email-masked]>; EBRD 
Directors and Alternate Directors 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: EBRD: Election of the President / BERD : Élection du/de la 
Président(e) / EBWE: Wahl für das Präsidentschaftsamt / ЕБРР: выборы 
Президента [OU]

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

OFFICIAL USE

Dear Governor

Please find attached for your attention a letter from the Chair of the Board 
of Governors, Mr Steven van Weyenberg, in which he formally opens the period 
for submission of nominations for candidates for President of the EBRD.

Nomination letters, CVs and written statements from candidates should be 
sent to the Secretary General at the email address 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked], in one of the four working 
languages of the Bank. Candidates are requested to provide CVs of a maximum 
length of three pages. Written statements should be no more than 1,000 
words.

It would be appreciated if you could kindly confirm safe receipt of this 
communication.

Yours sincerely

Kazuhiko Koguchi

Secretary General

______________

This email is sent to:

All Governors : For information

All Alternate Governors : For information

Offices of all Board Directors : For information

______________

In this document, references to roles are applicable to all individuals, 
independent of their gender identity.

______________

Office of the Secretary General

European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

5 Bank Street, London E14 4BG, United Kingdom

 <http://www.ebrd.com> www.ebrd.com     Reply to: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Madame la Gouverneure, Monsieur le Gouverneur,

Je vous prie de trouver ci-joint une lettre du Président du Conseil des 
gouverneurs, M. Steven van Weyenberg, par laquelle il ouvre officiellement 
la période de proposition de candidatures pour le poste de Président(e) de 
la BERD.

Les lettres de proposition de candidature, les curricula vitae et les 
déclarations écrites des candidats doivent être adressés au Secrétaire 
général par courrier électronique à l’adresse 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked], dans l’une des quatre langues de 
travail de la Banque. Les candidats sont priés de soumettre un curriculum 
vitae d’une longueur maximale de trois pages. Les déclarations écrites ne 
doivent pas dépasser 1 000 mots.

Je vous saurais gré de bien vouloir accuser réception du présent courriel.

Je vous prie d’agréer, Madame la Gouverneure, Monsieur le Gouverneur, l’assurance 
de ma très haute considération.

Kazuhiko Koguchi

Secrétaire général

______________

Ce courriel est envoyé :

À tous les gouverneurs : Pour information

À tous les gouverneurs suppléants : Pour information

Aux bureaux de tous les administrateurs : Pour information

______________

Dans le(s) document(s) ci-joint(s), les références aux intitulés de poste ou 
aux fonctions s’entendent pour toute personne indépendamment de son identité 
de genre.

______________

Secrétariat général

Banque européenne pour la reconstruction et le développement

5 Bank Street, Londres E14 4BG, Royaume-Uni

www.ebrd.com <http://www.ebrd.com>  / réponse à : 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

______________

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu 
ce message par erreur, veuillez respecter son caractère confidentiel et le 
renvoyer à l’expéditeur.

Bien que nous ayons pris des mesures afin de réduire autant que possible le 
risque de transmission de virus informatiques, la BERD ne peut en aucun cas 
être tenue responsable des pertes ou dommages pouvant résulter de virus 
informatiques et vous conseille d’effectuer vos propres analyses antivirus.

Le contenu de ce courrier électronique ne reflète pas nécessairement les 
opinions de la BERD.

Sehr geehrte Gouverneurinnen und Gouverneure,

in der Anlage finden Sie ein Schreiben des Vorsitzenden des 
Gouverneursrates, Herr Steven van Weyenberg, mit dem er den Zeitraum für die 
Abgabe von Nominierungen für Kandidaten für das Präsidentschaftsamt der EBWE 
offiziell eröffnet.

Nominierungsschreiben, Lebensläufe und schriftliche Erklärungen der 
Kandidaten sollten dem Generalsekretär per E-Mail an 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] in einer der vier Arbeitssprachen 
der Bank zugesandt werden. Die Kandidaten werden darum gebeten, Lebensläufe 
von maximal drei Seiten Länge abzugeben. Der Umfang der schriftlichen 
Erklärungen sollte 1.000 Wörter nicht übersteigen.

Wir wären Ihnen verbunden, wenn Sie den Eingang dieses Schreibens durch eine 
kurze Mitteilung bestätigen könnten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kazuhiko Koguchi

Generalsekretär

______________

Diese E-Mail wird gesendet an:
Alle Gouverneurinnen und Gouverneure: Zur Information

Alle Stellvertretenden Gouverneurinnen und Gouverneure: Zur Information

Alle Büros des Direktoriums: Zur Information

______________

In diesem Dokument enthaltene Bezeichnungen von Positionen und Funktionen 
beziehen sich gleichermaßen auf alle Personen, unabhängig von deren 
Geschlechtsidentität.

______________

Büro des Generalsekretärs

Europäische Bank für Wiederaufbau und Entwicklung
5 Bank Street, London, E14 4BG, Vereinigtes Königreich
 <http://www.ebrd.com/> www.ebrd.com    Antwort an: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

______________

Diese E-Mail und ihre Anhänge können rechtlich geschützte oder vertrauliche 
Informationen enthalten. Falls Sie diese Nachricht irrtümlicherweise 
erhalten haben, behandeln Sie sie bitte vertraulich und schicken Sie sie an 
den Absender zurück.

Obwohl wir Schritte unternommen haben, um das Risiko der Übertragung von 
Software-Viren zu minimieren, übernehmen wir keine Verantwortung für 
Verluste oder Schäden, die durch Computer-Viren verursacht werden. Wir 
würden Ihnen raten, Ihre eigenen Virenprüfungen durchzuführen.

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail gibt nicht notwendigerweise die Ansichten der EBWE 
wieder.

Уважаемый г-н управляющий!

Прилагаю к настоящему письмо председателя Совета управляющих г-на Стивена 
ван Вейенберга, которым он официально открывает период выдвижения кандидатур 
на должность Президента ЕБРР.

Письма о выдвижении кандидатур, биографические справки и письменные 
заявления от кандидатов должны направляться генеральному секретарю 
электронной почтой на адрес 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] на одном из четырех рабочих языков 
Банка. Просим кандидатов присылать биографические справки объемом не более 
трех страниц. Объем письменных заявлений не должен превышать 1000 слов.

Просим подтвердить получение данного обращения.

С уважением,

генеральный секретарь

Кадзухико Когути

_______________

Это электронное сообщение направлено:

Всем управляющим: для информации

Всем заместителям управляющих: для информации

Во все дирекции: для информации

______________

Указания на должности и функции в настоящем документе относятся ко всем 
лицам независимо от их гендерной идентичности.

______________

Генеральный секретариат
Европейский банк реконструкции и развития
Банк-стрит, 5, Лондон E14 4BG, Соединенное Королевство
www.ebrd.com <http://www.ebrd.com>      для ответов: 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

______________

В данном сообщении может содержаться конфиденциальная информация. Если Вы 
получили данное сообщение по ошибке, не разглашайте его содержание и 
отправьте его обратно отправителю.

Хотя мы принимаем меры для сведения к минимуму риска передачи компьютерных 
вирусов, ЕБРР не берет на себя ответственности за убытки или вред, 
причиненные компьютерными вирусами, и рекомендует Вам самим проверять 
поступающие сообщения на наличие вирусов.

OFFICIAL USE

To learn more about EBRD classifications, visit  <http://www.ebrd.com/ic> 
www.ebrd.com/ic

______________________________________________________________

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this 
message by mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender.

Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software 
viruses, the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by 
computer viruses and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks.

The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the 
EBRD.